Monday, November 22, 2010

Getting to be the most wonderfully worse time of year...

Confused?
I love Thanksgiving, Christmas, and the New Year. I really do. Wonderful food, and sharing, just plain sharing with friends and family. Whether its sharing gifts or sharing time, taking time to get together with loved ones seems like it all clumps together at the end of every year.
Why is it that we do this when its the worst weather of the year? Don't get me wrong... snow makes my heart melt. But snow, ice, and freezing temperatures... makes me wish Christmas was in June...
I've been blessed to not have been involved in accidents in the past, but when you're driving down the road and feel the tires slip, and you can't do anything but pray...
That scares me.
Will I ever move away from the Great Lakes area? I sure hope not... I'd really even love more to move back north to Michigan 'home' but still... wish I had a snomobile sometimes ;) How do you feel about the weather and the holidays?

Be Blessed <><
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment