Saturday, November 13, 2010

I might lose it...

No. Really.

Everyday I am afraid of something ruining my wedding... for example: my band won't be able to play at my reception on my wedding day. But things like that don't really happen when you plan things out ahead of time, right? Well, not unless you're me... some days I feel like if it's not one thing, its another... but everything will workout according to plan. I just need to pray, trust in God, and leave it in His hands.

In other news, Christmas Kickoff went well, but was cut short. I hadn't been to the Lakeview Square Mall in quite a while. Started at Barnes and Noble until Ms Allison and her momma and Lucas got there... walked around the mall for a while and was quite saddened to see how much of the mall was empty. So we went to find dinner at Don Pablos, and headed home... me back to the Fort, and Al, Luke & her momma back to Lowell/Saranac. See, because its Widow's Weekend, Allison's husband was cleaning out and sighting guns (I think, since its too early to 'hunt') and while he was shooting, her sweet little shih tzu Toby ran away... scared, most likely, by the guns. Well, the men were searching for the pup, and had not found him after a few hours while we were shopping. After dinner we called it quits so Allison could get back to her mom's house and continue looking for her little guy. Allison, I hope you have found Toby already, I don't know that I could function if I lost Biggie... We're praying for his safe return home! oxoxoxo

House cleaning and Christmas prep tomorrow after church. Enjoy the rest of your weekends, stay warm and safe... and be extra cautious... Guns are going to start shooting Monday, and the deer are going to be running for their lives -- literally.

Blessings,
Christina

No comments:

Post a Comment