Thursday, November 11, 2010

198!

First of all, I just want to put it out there... I am, by no means, good at this. I quite honestly forgot I had a blog for the last few months... SORRY! But I happened upon it today and realized that my last post was 304 days away from my wedding. It's been 106 days since then. Whoa! I don't know where the time's gone!

I've started another semester at IPFW and contracted senioritis... and a side case of wedding brain. It's pretty severe however I am not contagoius haha! Let me explain:
Senioritis: a severe lack of motivation that sometimes happens when one is so close to the end goal and at the same time so ready to be done already that they just. dont. care. It's pretty bad. Only made worse by Wedding Brain...
Wedding Brain: Well, in short, my wedding (what I like many other girls have dreamed about for 20 years) is coming up - did you see I've already lost 106 days! - This is the most important day of my life, and because of that, there is little else that I care about. I feel horrible for saying that. OF COURSE I care about other things... my fiance, family, friends, job, school... its just that I feel like my wedding takes up 70% of my thoughts right now, and it can only get worse until it gets here... I'm done for!

I might need to start writing about this... its therapeutic, right?
Blessings,
Christina

2 comments:

  1. Yea. I totally feel ya. :) We however had a much shorter engagement than you. Otherwise, you're like the mini-me in this arena. I has in my last semester at HC, graduation date of May 14 with a wedding date of May 28. You can rock this, and I know you will! :) If you need anything, let me know...even if it' just a coffee date to make sure you're not forgetting anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carla! How crazy... our wedding date is May 28th!!! :):):) I'd LOVE coffee... we need to figure this whole getting together thing out!

    ReplyDelete